Admission Procedures for New Students
STEP 1: Download the Application Form or Secure a copy of Application Form at the Admission Office.
STEP 2: Submit the accomplished forms and the following requirements to the Admission Office for evaluation.
- Accomplished Application Form
- Three (3) copies of recent 2×2 ID picture (white background)
- Original copy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate
- Certified True Copy of Report Cards
Additional Requirements For Foreign Students:
– Original and Photocopy of Passport
– Original Birth Certificate & School Records with English translation
– Certification of Recognition as a Filipino if with dual citizenship
STEP 3: Pay the non-refundable Application/Assessment Fee at the Cashier’s Office.
STEP 4: Get the Interview /Assessment Slip indicating the date and time of interview/assessment.
Note: Assessment results for CASA to Grade 1 are released on the same day of the interview/ Assessment. Upon receiving the Notice of Passing, proceed to Admission office for enrollment.